Sunday, April 6, 2008

Madonna of the Rocks



These things are entirely too adorable for their own good. Just looking at them melts me. I went out into the pasture to take pictures of them, and when I got to the top of the pasture where the rocks are, they all followed me and seemed to be aware that I was taking pictures of them. They posed and frolicked about... It's unbelievable, but there were over 100 babies born this year on the farm. They're selling most of them and keeping the ones they think have the best genetics for milking and for showing. I'm hoping to learn some animal husbandry this summer, although I have a feeling it's the sort of thing you have to learn over several years. I'll try to put pics up regularly, but my only camera is a 35mm, so it's a little more complex than shooting and plugging it into my computer. Peace.











No comments: