Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow and Feeling Old

If this isn't the purdiest thing you've ever laid eyes on... This and three large pots of soup was all I did yesterday apart from feeling old because most nights John and I just sit around watching movies and reading. Not that we could go out and cause a ruckus if we wanted to, especially with six inches of snow on the ground. But I guess feeling old is better than actually being old (not to say that being old is a bad thing, but along the continuum of good and bad things...I'll shut up now).

Ooh, and I have an announcement. I'm doing some work for the Joy of Cooking over at their blog. Check us out.

1 comment:

Cynthia S. said...

You have more snow than we have. Soup! I made a small pot yesterday when work was cancelled. As to feeling old... ahem. Watching movies and reading sounds great (& familiar). Alternative #1: "Girl put your records on, tell me your favorite song..." and Dance with that guy!! Just the two of yous.