Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Technical Difficulties

I would like to post about a number of things I've been up to lately, but I can't seem to download photos in less than a couple of hours, which I don't have the patience for. This slow and intermittent internet connection is probably the biggest downfall of living so far outside of the Real World. The closest cafe with free wifi is Starbucks, and I haven't been a Starbucks maiden in several years. Hopefully it's just the weather that's keeping me from being productive in the blogosphere (SNOW today!). I have lots to talk about--gardening, apple butter, and candied orange peel among them. Oh, and Happy Hanukkah. If you haven't done so, please make latkes--they're delicious no matter what faith you practice. I think we can all appreciate fried potatoes.

2 comments:

Cynthia S. said...

Snow here too, yesterday! Pretty and clear roads, the best!

meg said...

Snow AGAIN today! I feel like a little girl.