Saturday, October 23, 2010

Alive and Well

Where am I? What am I doing? Why am I being a bad blogger and neglecting my small but very important readership? I can't give you all the answers...yet. But in the meantime here are some teasers:

1.) Moving to Tennessee

2.) Cooking A LOT and taking photos of everything

3.) Starting a new and exciting career

4.) Being with the love of my life (aww, how sweet--there, I said it so you don't have to)

5.) Planning many future posts provided all of you haven't given up on me

Stay put, folks. I'll come up for air soon.

2 comments:

Cynthia S. said...

Yes, still here... patiently waiting. BTW, I finished reading the folk music paper. Good one, interesting concepts and observations.

Anonymous said...

You're amazing! Can't wait to hear about it.......